I’ve recorded this post following a couple of recent contacts and phonecalls from
- the Police under Operation Hydrant
- the UK’s inquiry into Childhood sexual abuse.
These types of conversations and phone calls are inevitably triggering but we can and do survive them (after all, we are testament to surviving much worse!) So I thought it would be useful to offer some tips on how to stay safe, based on my experiences of being involved in Official Processes.
In the recording I talk about
- Getting support
- Using your powers of dissociation
- Alternative means of communication
- How to interpret the outcome
- The importance of making your own decisions
Please share your experiences of the legal system or official processes and seeking justice for any type of wrongdoing